Snow – we are checking conditions

As it snowed last night we are going to Spectrum to see if training can go ahead safely this evening.  We will make a final decision around mid-day.

We are NOT cancelling at this time.

Gillian

This entry was posted in Young Athletes News. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s